Mail to You, Mail for Me!

My day is better
when I'm sending letters!

Colds are miserable!  Thankfully, Mer and I didn't get them until we came home from Disney World.  Last weeks activities included being best friends with the tissue box (many tissue boxes), a lot of coughing, my voice sounding like a man, laying on the sofa and sleep!

We did make it to see, Oz the Great and Powerful, loved it!  Do you see many movies?

I wrote three penpal letters, only managed pictures of two this time around.  Better than none, right. ;)

Penpal Letter

Penpal Letter

Postcard Arrival at Mailbox Happiness!

Beautiful Grey Cat
Beautiful Grey Cat
Arrived from Russia

Russia Postage Stamps
Russia Postage Stamps

Cat & Elephant on Unicycle
Fun Cat & Elephant
Arrived from Russia

Russia QR Reader Postage Stamp
Russia QR Reader Postage Stamp

Starfish & Heart
Heart & Starfish among the sand and pebbles.
Arrived from Germany

2 Responses
  1. Wow, love all your mail again. :) Still no sign of my letter/card? Hope it didn't get lost...
    I want to see Oz too! :) Can you recommened it to me? I love movies! I have a list on my blog where you can see my movies (have to update it still :( ). I want to see 150 movies this year. I've done this before too. But unfortunatelly my other site is off the air... :( So I lost those lists.
    Love that cat-card by the way! :)


  2. Jan Says:

    Your envelopes are always so awesome! And I love your "keep calm & write letters" stickers. I've been searching for a rubber stamp of that saying but haven't had any luck yet.