Letters - Postcards

Letters and Postcards:
The opportunity to make
new friends and remember
wonderful memories are just
part of the joy they bring.


Nancy from the Netherlands sent me this wonderful letter and enclosed the cutest postcards!  I love making new friends through letters!

On to Touristy Postcards:

Nightviews are still one of my favorite types of tourist cards to receive, this one of the St. Louis Skyline and Eads Bridge is beautiful.


This New York city skyline shows Mid Manhattan from the Hudson River with the Empire State Building in the background.


Beautiful Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee.  I remember being on a road trip and driving through the Smoky Mountains,  it's the kind of countryside that takes your breath away.  A memory I will cherish forever.

Houston, Texas also referred to as the Bayou City.  The waterways are part of what keeps Houston in business.  Too humid for me, I couldn't ever live there, I'd melt. ;)
7 Responses
  1. ohh the postcards of the first photo are sooo cool!! :D I love the owl!


  2. Love them, especially the owl in the first photo! :)


  3. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    Nice letter and very cute postcards, especially the owl. I love the St. Louis postcard too. It's one of the best I've seen from that city.


  4. marijke Says:

    You got , again, great cards!


  5. Jan Says:

    LOL, I so agree about Houston's humidity. I remember most of Texas being really hot but Houston got the prize for being like a sauna. :)



  6. Nancy Says:

    So glad you like the cards and letter ! :-)