LetterMo Day 6

LetterMo Day 6~

I like Fold & Mail Letters, do you?  You write on one side of the paper, fold & seal it up, put the address on the outside and it's ready to mail.  Nice, neat, simple and only one piece of paper. 

I found these at Target in the stationery section on the bottom shelf at my local store (in case you decide to look at your store).  20 in the pack, around $4.50 I think, can't remember the exact price. 

The little pink flowers were already printed on the paper but you know I had to add a little extra personality before mailing it off!

Total Mailed Out=25
7 Responses
  1. Jackie Says:

    I found some at my Target, too, but mine have butterflies. I will check out another Target for this design, it's very pretty.


  2. Unknown Says:

    Jackie-These have the butterflies too, you just don't see them on the address side. I was too lazy to take pictures of the entire page. ;)


  3. AnNa Says:

    where did you buy this great rubber stamp?


  4. Jan Says:

    Cute stationery and I especially love that wonderful rubber stamp! :)


  5. Love your mail and the stamp! :)
    Yes, those sheets are great, but always too small for me. :) So I don't have them or use them. Only when I have something small to say and I don't have anything else laying here to wait for their reply. :)


  6. Frida Says:

    Lovely letter! :D I adore the Ratatoullie stamp! :D


  7. Unknown Says:

    I've had the rubber stamp for years and years...the date on it is 1999!