It's Wednesday Already-How Are You?

Oh my goodness, it's Wednesday already, how are you?
Writing and sending a little mail too?
Postcards, letters or scribbles will do,
just get your words on paper
and consider mailing them
off to someone new.


Beautiful, glittery Valentine's Day postcard full of cherubs decorating the Eiffel Tower with red hearts.
Arrived from France


France Valentine's Day Postage Stamp, I love this stamp!


Eeeeekkkk...another sweet, adorable sheep for my little ever growing collection!
Arrived from Germany


Germany Hedgehog Postage Stamp, it's the first one I've ever received...the cutest ever!


Gorgeous bunny and kitten in the snow!  When my dear husband arrived home from work, I showed him this card and said, I want a bunny like this...just adorable!  Of course, he gave me that ever knowing, ok...honey, this too shall pass look. ;)
Arrived from Marina-LetterMo-Germany


Germany Rose Postage Stamps


University of Missouri Jess Hall-I am particularly fond of nightviews, just something a little special about how buildings look at night.  Love this card, happy to have it my collection. :)
Arrived from Jenny-LetterMo-USA


USA USS Constitution Postage Stamp
4 Responses
  1. Essi Says:

    Wow, France Valentine's Day stamp is cute!


  2. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    I love the France Valentine card as well. Of course, the kitten and the bunny make me all fuzzy warm inside and the sheep is cute too.


  3. Haha, cute sheepcard! But I also love the other cards! :) Especially the Valentine's card! :) And the kitten and bunny is sooooo cute! :)


  4. Oh and yes, time flies! It's already wednesday! I'm going to write soon, I hope.. :)