Christmas Love!

I love Christmas, yes I do!
I love it in December, spring time and all year through. 
Thank you for stopping by and allowing me to share it with you!


He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.~Roy L. Smith


Joe, a fellow Christmas lover surprised me with wonderful vintage Christmas postcards.  Thanks Joe, I love them!


Santa's working in his toyshop putting on the finishing touches before the toys are delivered.
Arrived from Serbia


Rudolph with pretty birds in the snow.
Arrived from Estonia


Estonia Christmas Stamps


Merry Christmas
Arrived from Canada


Canada Christmas Postage Stamps with hand cancel from Christmas Island.
3 Responses
  1. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    Wow, those are amazing cards. I love them too.


  2. Amit Says:

    All the cards and stamps are great!!! My favorite card is the one from Joe....


  3. Love the top envelope and the Bambi-card the most, but like the rest too! :)