A Mailbox full of Happiness!

Postcrossing, Swap-bot, Lettermo
whatever you choose
keep writing and sending,
your words and kindness will
brighten many moods!


The very beautiful St. Isaac's Cathedral located in St. Petersburg, Russia.
Arrived from Russia


There is a little series of these cute cards, I think I have 2 or 3 now, adorable!
Arrived from China


Hong Kong, China Postage Stamps all with birds!


I love birds, this pair of Bullfinch's in flight is amazing.  It allows me to see so much of their colors and beautiful wings.  My desk is by windows and hearing the birds sing in the early morning is one of my favorite times of the day.  What's your favorite time of the day?


Germany Tulip and Sonnenhut Postage Stamp


Owls sleep by day and work at night-love this!
Arrived from Taiwan



Taiwna Chrysantha Postage Stamps
3 Responses
  1. Amit Says:

    Lovely cards!!!! My favorite one is the St. Petersburg Cathedral card and the one with an owl.


  2. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    I agree with Amit, those are my faves too.


  3. Wow, the card with the little girl from China is very cute! And I love the owlcard! :)