Send-Receive Send-Receive

Here you see
mail from me
off for delivery!

Postcards on the way yesterday:  You'll see below, it was a kitten kind of day. ;)






Told ya, a kitten kind of day!



Here you see
mail for me,
all bright
and cheery!

Mail arrival at the 2809 yesterday:



Four letters arrived yesterday!  I've been busy writing and sending them, it's so nice to have several arrive for me! Send-receive....send-receive!


I love Owl postcards...ok...I love most postcard but I really do love owls and these are just adorable!
Arrived from Germany


Germany Postage Stamps


Wheeee!  A new postcard for my goat collection...so darn cute!
Arrived from USA


Singapore Tropical Fruits-Yummy!


Singapore Year of the Snake Postage Stamps


A wonderful art card made by mentally ill person in the Netherlands.  The postcards they make help to support their project.
Arrived from Netherlands


Netherlands Postage Stamps
4 Responses
  1. So many pretty cards and stamps! I love the stamps from Germany!


  2. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    I love the owl cards and also the cat cards you're sending out. I'm glad my letter made it.

    P.S. I'm not a subscriber to Netflix but I use DVR a lot.


  3. marijke Says:

    Your outgoing mail with the cats are just great!


  4. Wow, you got a lot of mail! Love it! :)
    Love the owl card too! I also really like owls. But the cat-cards are cute too. Actually I just love all your mail (sent or received)! :) Hope you'll get my mail too soon! :) xxx