Seasonal Saturday

Hello Darlings,
You know it's true~
Seasonal Saturday
helps me keep the
holiday Spirit alive
all year through.

I know, I know...Christmas is over-you've finally got all your Christmas packed up and out of the house.  The cards are put away or (gasp) thrown away and you don't want to see or hear any mention of Christmas or the holidays again. 

I get it, I really do but I love, love, love Christmas and (really all holidays) if you happen to stop by here on a Saturday it's likely you'll be getting a big dose of Christmas Cheer all through the year.  Look at it this way, at least I've contained it to Saturday's! :) 

Hugs to all of you, hope you have a fantastic day!


Adorable little couple in love! 
Arrived from Russia


Russia Postage Stamps


Angel with Bird by Galyna Bodyakova-This beautiful postcard is part of a charity project and the proceeds help pay for treatment of children with blood cancer.


Lovely red birds in snowy trees from Ukraine


Fantastic Santa Envelope from Ukraine


Yummy Christmas Sweets!


Russia Postage Stamps

4 Responses
  1. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    Wow! All of these are amazing. So many good postage stamps. I like the one with the guns and this very last one on the right. The first postcard is so darn cute. I agree that other countries definitely are ahead of us in terms of cute cards and stamps.

    Have a great weekend.


  2. TomoyoHime Says:

    I love the stamps! The guns don't really suit the Christmas theme though. XD I also love the envelope from Ukraine and the cards, they are so cheerful.


  3. That's true, you've managed to keep Christmas to only saturdays. But why would people be strange about the fact you like Christmas so much? And other holidays. I think it's great!
    Love all the cards by the way! The envelope is also really great! :) xxx


  4. Amit Says:

    Wow!!! Great postcards and stamps. My favorite one is Ukraine Santa envelope.