Seasonal Saturday-Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Seasonal Saturday's are beautiful to me,
I love sharing holiday cards with thee.
Thank you for stopping by for a view,
may you catch a little holiday spirit
to carry all year through!


I was thrilled to see this Santa postcard from Russia in my mailbox!  A lovely winter scene filled with snow, trees, darling little girl tending to the pretty birds ( I love pretty birds) and an adorable bunny.


Happy New Year/Merry Christmas Postcard from Russia.  How cute are the bunny and kitten all decked out!


Beautiful Happy New Year postcard from Russia.  I'm in love with pretty bird postcards, this one is perfect!


Russia Postage Stamp
5 Responses
  1. TMC Says:

    I love the rabbit cuteness! I'm a big rabbit fan. : )


  2. Love them! The one with the cat and the rabbit is very cute! :)


  3. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    the rabbit and the bunny are very cute but I still like the first one best. Russia and Finland have the best cards.


  4. I love the old style Santa cards, they're a favourite of mine :)


  5. Such pretty cards! I love vintage.. =)