Postcard Sunshine!

The last few days have been full of rain, constant...non stop...around the clock rain.  The postcards arriving at the 2809 bring us sunshine...lots of sunshine!

We have a little piece of sugar cookie cake (I always want to bake when it rains) a cup of hot chocolate or tea and read each card.  We look at the front...usually generating some ooohhhh's and awwwww's from either Meredith or myself but most of the time you'd hear both of us saying it together at the same time! 

On to the cards....six more from the 52 Postcards in a Year at Swapbot.  Are you a member there?  There's a swap for everyone!  You can find me via the link on the right. ----->


Mitchell Pass at Scotts Bluff National Monument Near Gering, Nebraska. 


A great postcard showing winter in Michigan.


Yipee, I received another Amish card!  I love them and have a very tiny collection, this is a perfect addition.


Montana-The Treasure State Map Card


Wisconsin Multiview


Oklahoma Texas Longhorn
6 Responses
  1. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    I love that Oregon Trail postcard. We haven't had any rain, but it's been windy the past couple of days.


  2. Tanya Says:

    I love the Winter in Michigan and Oklahoma cards!<3


  3. That winter in Michigan postcard is just beautiful!


  4. Unknown Says:

    JarieLyn~It finally stopped raining here this afternoon. A girl can only take so much, you know. If it comes back, I'm likely to bake more which will make the kids happy but for me...once on the lips is forever on the hips!


  5. Unknown Says:

    Tanya-I agree, the Winter in Michigan is up where I can see it everyday for now. So beautiful! I think I would bake all the time if we had that kind of weather. ;)


  6. Unknown Says:

    Ratty Love Muffin...Thanks! Love your name, so cute!