Perfectly Wonderful Postcards!

Oh dear, how can it be
I've gotten behind on
posting all the mail I've
received.

I'm going to do my best
to get caught up before the
month of Lettermo officially
starts up!


Thank you Marti for sending me this fantastic Amish postcard for my small but growing collection!  Please let me know if you would like to trade other postcards for Amish ones, I have a big selection. ;)  I'd also love to know if you have a blog.


Tammy, Meredith and I love this wonderful card and the vintage stamps you used below!  Thank you!  Do you happen to have a blog?

Vintage USA Postage Stamps
Vintage USA Postage Stamps


My penpal Stefani visited the Singapore Philatelic Museum and sent me this wonderful postcard of the museum, a certain treasure!  Thank you Stefani!

Singapore Postage Stamp


I love this card, it's perfectly titled...Dream on a Thread!  Lovely, don't you think?


Russia Postage Stamp


Greetings from Dubai, I think this is my first postcard from the United Arab Emirates, always great to add another country to my collection!


United Arab Emirates Postage Stamp
2 Responses
  1. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    All of these are fantastic. Something about the last card struck me funny, a great way to start my morning.


  2. Very nice mail! You got a lot too! I got 2 postcards and a letter today! :) Got spoiled I think! :) x