Penpals, Postcards & Stamps!

Hello, how are you?
Sending mail too?
It's time to get in gear,
after all, it's a brand new year.


Departing from Mailbox Happiness today to a very sweet penpal in the USA.  I've always wanted to have chickens for fresh eggs but since I can't, I bought these adorable cards instead.  My husband was happy, no more chicken talk...for now!


I squeeked (maybe because I have guinea pigs & they squeek for dinner) when my local post office had the new Emancipation Proclamation Stamps in stock.  Four sheets made thier way home with me! ;)


This beautiful art postcard, "Song in Praise of Coral Reef" by Shiroma Eijun arrived from Japan.  Look closely and you will see fish everywhere.
Arrived from Japan


Japan Postage Stamps


I love all postcards with cats on them, even more if they are illustrated, drawn or painted.  Grandmother's Cats by Daria Gerasimova is adorable.
Arrived from Ukraine


Ukraine Postage Stamps
2 Responses
  1. I love the pretty stamps!

    Have a great week!


  2. Unknown Says:

    Me too! Works of art, travelling the earth for all to see! Thanks for stopping by!