I Love Postcards, Yes I Do!

I love postcards, yes I do!
Bright, funny, happy, and serious ones too.
If you stop by and would like a postcard from thee,
be one of the first 10 to send your address to me.  ---->


Natasha Chetkova is another artist that I love, her postcards are always bright and happy.  Add in a bunny and mail, it's a sure winner!
Arrived from Belarus


A sweet sheep postcard from Postcrossing.  Cute, white and fluffy, perfect for my small but growing collection!
Arrived from Germany.


A beautiful lady and her adorable dog, this looks to be a vintage reprint postcard.
Arrived from Russia.


Russia Postage Stamp
5 Responses
  1. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    I love postcards too and there are so many different varieties. It still amazes me.


  2. Wow love them! Are these from yesterday or do you get mail on sunday too? We don't, we have one day we don't get mail, that's sunday. Or days that are considered as sunday. Like the two Christmasdays.


  3. TMC Says:

    I love that rabbit!


  4. Denise Says:

    Aww, those are full of awesome! That rabbit is just adorable. :)


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Hi!
    This hare/rabbit (first postcard) is not by Natasha Chetkova - it's card by our "Belpost" & artist is unknown. I think it's important to know who is the author but often our "Belpost" has her own opinions about this...

    About card with lady
    It's artist Harrison Fisher, this is a set of cards & you can see all of them here
    https://picasaweb.google.com/julasha.offers/LovelyLadyByHFisherForTrade
    Ira;)