Cute Rubber Stamps

I love dressing my postcards
with cute rubber stamps
and sweet little inks!

I'm always on the look out for small, cute rubber stamps to use on postcards I send out.  On one of my weekly look and see trips to Michael's, these cute stamps and ink pads jumped off the endcap and into my shopping cart!  Can you believe it! They were thrilled to come home with me and have been adorning postcards everyday since their arrival! Best part, only $4.99 each, that's a hard price to beat. ;)  Do you decorate postcards you send out?



8 Responses
  1. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    Very cute. Sometimes I put stickers on my postcards and although I have lots of rubber stamps it never occured to me to stamp the postcards. DUH!


  2. Wow, really cute! :) I don't have many small stamps, just large ones mostly. But a good idea to put them on the postcards!


  3. lynn Says:

    Those are so cute! I might have to make a trip to Micheal's soon. :) I put stickers on some of the cards I send but don't have any stamps small enough.


  4. marijke Says:

    Oh those stamps are great. I mostly use stickers on my postcards...I do use stamps on letters and envelopes.


  5. Alex (Maine) Says:

    Oooh how cute! I also might to stop at Michael's tomorrow and see what they've got! :D Are the ink pads any good? I hate wasting money on ink pads that aren't good quality...so I always end up buying the expensive ones from Colorbox.

    I decorate my postcards with stickers - if I have any space left. :P


  6. Anonymous Says:

    I have some small rubber stamps aswell and I love them!! Just....I only have one ink-color ^^ I really need to do something about it


  7. They are awesome
    I love using my rubber stamps


  8. I was looking for stamps in the shop today but didn't find anything I liked. These are cute, though!