Are You Writing & Sending Mail Too?

Hello darling, how are you?
Are you writing and sending mail too?

It's been cold, cold and colder here in Dallas.  Yesterday morning, I awoke to beautiful white snow.  The fluffy, dreamy, like a cloud snow that Texans dream about. 

Snow translates to another day to bake (this time a dump cake), lots of tea (Bigelow Lemon Lift) and writing cards and a letter.  In honor of the snow, my letter is written on beautiful snow white writing paper and black ink. 

This penpal letter is staying here in the USA, going many miles away.


Postcards Sent~If you see a postcard that you like and would like to trade, just let me know via my email address at the top on the right. -------->




4 Responses
  1. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    I still can't hardly believe that it snowed in Dallas. It's been really cold here too. Yesterday it was 23 degrees but no snow here.

    I like that pecan pie postcard. Pecan pie is one of my very faves.


  2. Elena Says:

    I love snow, I love to walk into snow, it is like cleaning your soul........


  3. Sarah Lou Says:

    I love your blog, I have been a member of postcrossing for 9 months and have just been blogging about it :)


  4. TMC Says:

    I have been writing letters! I just went to the post office today to mail off some letters and check my brand new po box. Still nothing yet but I'm hopeful!