A Month of Letters 2013-Are You Ready?

Oh Happy Day!
Letter Mo 2013 is on the way!
Postcards, letters and stamps
short, long, decorated or plain,
all make me happy just the same.





What is A Month of Letters?

A challenge to mail something daily (letters, postcards, notes) for the each day the mail runs in February.  I'm ready and will be participating again this year, if you're interested in getting mail from me add your address to my postable (secure online address book) account.  https://www.postable.com/angiebuchsbaum


New this year is a great calendar you can print to plan out and track your mail, available for download at Lettermo.  You'll also find a page of stickers you can download and use on your mail for the month.

9 Responses
  1. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    I signed up last week. I will have to check out postable.com. I learn all kinds of things from my fellow bloggers.


  2. Unknown Says:

    Postable is new to me but I'm liking a lot so far, still won't give up my paper address book for my regulars! Do you keep a paper address book?


  3. lynn Says:

    Have you done this before? I've been considering it. But I've just gotten back into letter writing and I'm afraid I'll be biting off more than I can chew! LOL


  4. Unknown Says:

    I participated last year, loved it!

    I understand what you mean about being overwhelmed, keep in mind anything you mail counts...love notes to your family, postcards, letters, thank you cards.

    I just ordered some of the Lettermo Postcards and will be using them in my arsenal of outgoing mail. ;)



  5. Jan Says:

    I participated last year and plan to send even more mail for it this year (I've already used almost all the LetterMo postcards I bought =D). Hopefully they'll have the fliers updated soon so we can start handing them out.
    Guess I should check out Postable - I've seen a lot of participants starting to use it after Mary first posted about it and it sounds pretty handy.


  6. Unknown Says:

    Jan-I just ordered my Lettermo postcards this morning, looking forward to their arrival. Add yourself to my postable, I'd love to send you something in February! ;)


  7. Denise Says:

    This is my first year for LetterMo and I'm excited beyond words! That might sound silly to some but I think y'all know just what I mean. :)

    Postable is a really great tool, I think, especially for the challenge.


  8. I have a suggestion: it may be a different kind of letter than you had in mind, but why not send 1 letter for Amnesty International? Letter writers around the world, unite! :)

    http://www.amnesty.org/en/how-you-can-help
    There are many AI pages in other languages as well.

    Good luck to all!