I Love Christmas Cards!

Oh Happy Day!

Christmas Cards are special to me,
bringing lots of happiness and cheer
for my family to see!


Beautiful white cat in the window with a Christmas Tree.
Arrived from Finland. Postcard


Ded Morez, Grandfather Frost, Santa Claus and Snow Maiden.
Arrived from Ukraine. Postcard


Ukraine Postage Stamps


Cute Christmas Bears building a snowman.
Arrived from Finland. Postcard


Finland Postage Stamp


Merry Christmas Kawaii Style.
Arrived from Tawian. Greeting Card


Taiwan Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Postage Stamp


I love this card, so dreamy! 
Arrived from Russia. Greeting Card


Russian Postage Stamps
2 Responses
  1. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    I love the first and the last.


  2. Amit Says:

    You are so lucky to have these many Christmas cards.I like those Taiwanese Toy Story stamps.