Going, Going, Gone from the 2809!

No time for a letter, it's ok.
Pick out a postcard and send along the way.
Your good thoughts and wishes will brighten someone's day!


This letter went to a new penpal here in North America. 


Postcards headed to Russia, United Kingdom & Finland. 


I love the Kliban Cat Turkey Postcard, and the Penquin Postcard and the Thomas Kinkade Postcard...suppose that means I love them all!  They are on the way to Finland, Belarus and Russia. 


The sweet card on the left is a Holly Hill Pond Birthday card headed to Japan and the adorable snowman postcard is from Hallmark headed to China (I'm hoping for safe travel to China, seems mail delivery can be sporadic there).


(Buzz) Edwin Aldrin, Jr. standing on the moon postcard and the The Host from The XFiles headed for Ukraine and Russia.
5 Responses
  1. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    I always wonder where people find such amazing postcards. There are so many adorable, beautiful, unique, and breathtaking postcards but I can't seem to find any like that, except my Norman Rockwell postcards which I love.


  2. Kelsey Chen Says:

    I LOVE the Holly Hill Pond postcard!
    Please read my post: http://meandmynailpolish.blogspot.com/2012/11/a-little-upset.html


  3. Alex Says:

    Beautiful postcards as always! I love Thomas Kinkade's paintings...never found any postcards though. Did you find it online?


  4. Anonymous Says:

    I love the Holly Hill Pond card as well...so cute!!