Mail Arrival is Lovely To Me

Mail arrival is lovely to me
like a cup of caffiene,
it up's my energy.
Penpal letters, vintage stamps
are like cream and sugar,
they make me want to dance.

Best Wishes & Zip USA Vintage Stamps
These perfectly happy and bright vintage stamps arrived on one of my penpal letters yesterday, talk about making a girl crazy happy!

Penpal Letters from USA
I love the Good Mail and Snail Mail stamps on here.  Lovely handwriting too, don't you think.

Penpal Letter from Malaysia
I finally signed up for Instagram (am I the last one) and this cute letter arrived from an Instagram user in Malayisa yesterday.  So Fun!  I love the stationery!

Malaysia Stamps
Beautiful Malaysia Hibiscus & Green-winged Pigeon Stamps.
6 Responses
  1. Amit Says:

    I adore those bright vintage stamps and the Malaysian stamps.They are fabulous!


  2. Wooo amazing stamps!! I love it!


  3. Alex Says:

    Aaaaaah! I looooove the stamps, esp the rainbow one!! <3 Do you happen to know from what year they are?


  4. inka Says:

    Hi, how did you find the Malaysian user via Instagram? Is there any postcrossing group or something like this on Instagram?
    xx


  5. Unknown Says:

    Thanks everyone! Alex: Sorry, I don't know what year they were issued.


  6. Unknown Says:

    inka-Honestly, I don't know that much about instagram. Just joined at my daughter's urging and after posting several people contacted me about being penpals. I hope that helps. ;)