Love, Illustrations, Sights to See

Love, Illustrations, Sights to See,
Every type of card crossing over the big blue sea.
We choose, write, stamp and send
And consider many to be our friends.

Love Papaya Card
On my profile at Postcrossing, I have written:
~Happy, Cheerful, Colorful Cards
~Heartwarming Images
This beautiful Love card certainly fits into those categories for me.  It's on my inspiration board to see every day.
Arrived from Netherlands

Netherlands Stamps
Netherland Stamps-Notice Miffy writing a letter and the Olympic Stamp.


Wonderful Books
I was elated to receive this lovely card filled with books.  It's a great addition to my newly started tiny collection of cards relating to books, reading, writing and pens.
Arrived from Poland

Spejbl, Hurvínek & Ms. Kateřina
Spejbl, Hurvínek & Ms. Kateřina-A very popular puppet series in the Chech Republic.
This is an adorable card, love the big red polka-dot mushroom and his yellow shoes!


Czech Republic Stamps
Chech Republic Stamps
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Is that first "love-card" a Papaya art card? I really love those!

    Greetings,
    Mariska
    www.postcrossing.com/user/livemylife


  2. Unknown Says:

    Yes, it is! Far too pretty to be put away, so it's out for me to see everyday. So glad you stopped by! ;)


  3. Amit Says:

    Great postcards!! It is a great idea to keep that "love card" in your inspiration desk because it is wonderful.I like every card but my other favorite is the Puppet series card.