Christmas Cards, Christmas Fun

Christmas Cards
Christmas Fun
For me it's impossible
To send just one!

I know it's a little early to some but for those of us who love Christmas mail, this post is right on time.

I host the Christmas Card Round Robin at Postcrossing, it's always a lot of fun!  Postcrossers as a whole send amazing and fantastic holiday mail! If you're looking for a place to send/receive more Christmas Cards, take a peek and consider joining.

Christmas Cards
 A few Christmas Cards that I received last year!

 Christmas Stamps
Christmas Stamps from different countries.

Ukraine Christmas Stamps
Ukraine Christmas Stamps-aren't these beautiful!

A Favorite Christmas Card
One of my very favorite Christmas Cards from last year.

Some Christmas Mail
After the Christmas Season is over I pack up all my holiday mail into a nice big holiday themed box.

View of Christmas Mail
View of Christmas Mail, I won't even begin to tell you how many cards are in the box (it's a really big box).
8 Responses
  1. Amit Says:

    Oh my god!!!! I am in love with those Christmas stamps and postcards. The sad part is I never got a single Christmas mail but now that I have got pen pals I am hoping to get a few this year.
    Thanks for this wonderful post...


  2. Unknown Says:

    Oh, Amit! You shouldn't be denied the wonderful excitement of Christmas mail! You are on my list for sure!


  3. Amit Says:

    Oh that's so good to hear! Thanks for including me on your list and I think I would get my first ever Christmas card from you.


  4. Unknown Says:

    SO NICE!!! Here in Japan, we do celebrate Christmas (only as a seasonal event/festival without any religious meaning), but we have a custom of sending cards for the New Year's Day which is only few days after Christmas, so we hardly send cards for Christmas. Foreign Christmas cards have lots of beautiful designs, and I'm a big fan of them! :)


  5. Alex Says:

    I love Christmas and I love Christmas mail! :D Do you guys only swap Christmas postcards or also the folded Christmas cards?


  6. Alex Says:

    Never mind....I just got my answer on postcrossing LOL


  7. Unknown Says:

    We swap both! Whatever you can get in your country! My favorite card from last year is actually a folded card from Russia!


  8. Unknown Says:

    Please join, it's so much fun!