Wishing You Fun & Happy Mail Every Day!

Why yes, I'm a huge fan of postcards!  Little works of art, don't you think, at least most of them.  Going to the mailbox and finding a letter or postcard is like getting a little present everyday!  I wish you fun, happy mail each and every day!


Alabama State Capitol
The beautiful Alabama State Capitol.
From USA

Post Bicycle
The most adorable illustrated postal bicycle with kittens and bags of mail everywhere, a new favorite!
From Taiwan

Sheep
My second beautiful sheep card for my new collection, isn't he lovely.
From Ireland, where I've learned there are more sheep than people.


Portugal Mail Box
Amazingly beautiful red Portugal mailbox.
From Portugal
1 Response
  1. Miki Says:

    Awe, love the second one! :D

    Happy midweek! ;)

    Miki.