Feeding my Mailbox!

You know the saying, Send Mail to Get Mail.  I've been busy feeding my mailbox fulfilling the first half of the equation. 

Postcards, Letters, Handmade-Decorated Envelopes, Wonderful Stamps and Lovely Quotes have been departing from the 2809 making their way through the postal system all in due time.   


Outgoing-Mailbox Happiness


Outgoing-Mailbox Happiness


Outgoing-Mailbox Happiness


Outgoing-Mailbox Happiness


Outgoing-Mailbox Happiness


Outgoing-Mailbox Happiness


Outgoing-Mailbox Happiness


Outgoing-Mailbox Happiness


Outgoing-Mailbox Happiness


Outgoing-Mailbox Happiness
2 Responses
  1. Alex Says:

    Great cards and envelopes! :) You are so right! You have to send mail to receive mail. I hear so many people complain that they never receive any mail (besides bills) and when I ask them when they sent a letter or postcard the last time they stop complaining. ;-) I've mailed out so many cards and letters in the past two weeks...and I'm looking forward to all the replies. <3


  2. Amit Says:

    I love those beautiful stamps and envelopes.I am sure your pals would like their incoming mails from you!