...And So it Goes


Mail mail, oh how can it be
Ebb and flow
And so it goes
Whether caught up or behind
Mail is always on my mind

Kotovasiya Cats
Kotovasiya Cats-I'm not sure of the "official title" of this card but it looks like they are guards. 
I love these cute illustrated cats!


Barn in Missouri
A beautiful, old weathered barn sitting in a peaceful field located Missouri. 


Oamaru Blue Penquin Colony
Oamaru Blue Penguin Colony in New Zealand.  They even provide opportunities to adopt your own penquin.


Chocolate Candy Bars
Yummy, chocolate bars all tied together in pretty ribbon.  Who wouldn't love to receive that as a gift!
2 Responses
  1. Amit Says:

    You are absolutely right! who wouldn't want to receive those lovely chocolate bars tied up with a ribbon


  2. Unknown Says:

    I would have to hide them in my house...someone here loves and I mean really loves chocolate! ;)