What Do We Do? We Write, We Write!

Oh boy, is it ever hot here in Dallas!  The best thing to do in the afternoons is stay in and write a letter or two so that's what I've been doing.  The following have gone out to the USA, UK, Germany, Spain, Ukraine & Canada. 

Outgoing 7.30.12

Outgoing 7.30.12

Outgoing 7.19.12

Outgoing 7.18.12


Russian People
Russian People in Traditional Dress from my favorites on Postcrossing.

Ukraine Post Box
I love and collect postcards with mail/post boxes from all over the world.  This one is from Ukraine and lovely, don't you think. I had it in my favorites on Postcrossing too.

Cow Quilt
I recently a new collection of cards with sheeps, goats and cows.  This card is actually a quilt, can you imagine the work that went into making it?  I love unique cards like this!
5 Responses

  1. Alex Says:

    I love the orange envelope! And your address labels :) Oh and your blog! ;)


  2. Unknown Says:

    Thanks Alex and for the link to my blog. I've added you too! ;)


  3. Alex Says:

    Oh thank you! :D


  4. Miki Says:

    Awesome mail! ;) Awe, you're from Dallas! I'd love to visit Texas! I only know the airport in Houston, that was my layover when I moved from Argentina to Cali :).