Vintage Valentine Postcard Love

I love Postcards, new or vintage and there's something a little extra special about Holiday cards to me.  Since Valentine's Day is the next big "holiday", I thought I'd share a vintage Valentine's Day card or two.

Love Offering To My Valentine-Vintage Valentine Postcard 1911
Love Offering To My Valentine
Most of this card is embossed, such lovely detailing.

Back of Love Offering To My Valentine-1911
The back of Love Offering To My Valentine Postcard, see the embossing.
For a Teacher-Dated 1911
Printed in USA

Loves Greetings-Vintage Valentine Postcard
Loves Greetings
Often cards don't make it through 100 or so years without showing signs of wear but it doesn't detract from the beauty to me.  I love the letter and heart shaped mailbox. 
Blank/Never Used
Printed in Germany

Do you like/have/collect vintage cards too?
2 Responses

  1. shannah Says:

    Neat blog! I love VINTAGE!

    writebeforeyoureyes.blogspot.com